STRICT HEALTH MEASURES
The Eiffel Tower's priority is the health of their visitors and their staff. Some measures and precautions have been taken to protect everyone, such as:
- The mandatory wearing of a face mask for all visitors (from 11 years old)
- Limited number of visitors on the esplanade, on each floor and in the lifts
- Significant signage and ground markings to implement physical distancing (1.5 meter)
- Group visits will remain limited to 10 people, guide/ accompanied person included.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of public spaces at the Tower.
THE EIFFEL TOWER
Constructed in 1889, the Eiffel Tower is named after the engineer, Gustave Eiffel. The Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France.
More than 7 million people visit this iconic monument every year. An average of 25,000 people ascend the tower every day.
TOUR EIFFEL PARIS
OFFICIAL EIFFEL TOWER SKIP THE LINE TICKETS
The Eiffel Tower will open every day from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (closing time for access to the esplanade at 5:00 p.m.).
The Eiffel Tower Tickets are made available for purchase approximately 30-60 days in advance. If you would like an alert via email when your ticket dates go on sale:
eiffel tower Summit tickets
ADULT: €25,90 YOUTH: €13,00 CHILD: €6,50
eiffel tower 2nd floor tickets
ADULT: €16,60 YOUTH: €8,30 CHILD: €4